We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Director's Cut new releases. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Want a nifty way to carry your Director's Cut Horror Version? This "Horror Vault" cigarette case is just perfect with half the cards on each side:

http://www.suchcoolstuff.biz/cig1240.html

You're welcome!

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Very cool. Great selection. Thanks.
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Quote:
On 2013-06-03 23:21, Andre Hagen wrote:
Want a nifty way to carry your Director's Cut Horror Version? This "Horror Vault" cigarette case is just perfect with half the cards on each side:

http://www.suchcoolstuff.biz/cig1240.html

You're welcome!

Andre

I don't have the original Director's Cut, but with the wide variety of cases available I'm sure one would work.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
wanderwizard
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
This looks great,was going to get Screen Test but this is going to be my purchase for this month
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Directors cut is very strong. I've been using since its original release and it's one of the cleanest and most direct routines that I enjoy performing. For an alternative to screen test buy Directors Cut and the newly released Visionary v2 (totally different feel, but very clever and direct too).
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thank you Bond. Much appreciated.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2236 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know both Directors Cut 1 & Horror versions will be back on the market very soon.

Regards

Peter
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
I'll buy a few packs to see me out. I have been using my original set at every walk around gig since it's first release!! Still in decent order too
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2236 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that after years of being off the market, Directors Cut & Directors Cut Horror are finally back in stock.

www.alakazam.co.uk

Regards

Peter
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Peter, are Directors Cut exactly the same as the original release? Mine are starting to look worn after many years of loyal service.

Thanks
Chris
Burf
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, South Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Burf
Been waiting for these to be available again for ages - look forward to getting a set of each very soon.
Any chance of a Stage Size version as well?
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
343 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Just checking: do any of you also have the impression that the pictures on the cards are printed a bit too dark? I need good lighting to easily distinguish the different posters.
koreancanuck
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
59 Posts

Profile of koreancanuck
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2015, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that after years of being off the market, Directors Cut & Directors Cut Horror are finally back in stock.

www.alakazam.co.uk

Regards

Peter

Thanks! I finally got the original set just recently from Alakazam. Great idea and product. Been using the horror edition at a couple of small events. Can't wait to try this out. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Director's Cut new releases. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL