The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 39 Steps to Mentalism by R. Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Do not post a lot because he works ! So only:
419 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Hello, I just read this review and found it really great. I was wondering if any of you mentalism enthousiasts would want to add comments on what Bob Cassidy wrote, or maybe update the datas written in it ?
The simplest of schoolchildren now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
pyro
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of pyro
I think one thing Bob Cassidy failed to mention in this article is his own material. He has some great advice for the beginner in his books "the art of mentalism 1&2" and "principia mentalia".
A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of A l a i n B e ll o n
I think Bob's material should be read by all mentalists, not just beginners. If some of them did, we would have better performers.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
He is one of the best contemporary mentalists without any doubt...Every mentalist should look up to his effects. His handling may help a lot. Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Bob Cassidy is being too modest by half. His ""The Art of Mentalism" belongs on this list and he should remove one of the 39 steps--or add another to accomodate at least this work of his.

Turk
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Do not post a lot because he works ! So only:
419 Posts

Profile of CardFan
I have to agree with that but it's always hard to be fair with you own work.
The simplest of schoolchildren now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 39 Steps to Mentalism by R. Cassidy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL