The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Any Rings in the Inland Empire area, SoCal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hi all,

Was wondering if there are any Rings in the Inland Empire, Southern Cal. That would include San Bernardino, Riverside, Loma Linda, etc. L.A. is quite a ways for me to drive...I hardly even get to the Castle anymore ;-(

Anyhow, would love to hear from someone if any exist.

Thanks much,

David
zippyfix
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of zippyfix
Hi David,

I just noticed that no one had replied to your question. There are 3 rings in the IE area. There is one in Riverside, one in the Palm Springs area, and one in Highland. Let me know which one is closer and I will get you the information.

Scott
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hi Scott,

Thanks for responding Smile

Highland would be the closer for me -- I'm actually in the mountains -- if you know the area I'm near Lake Arrowhead.

Thanks much - talk to you later,

David
zippyfix
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of zippyfix
That happens to be the ring that I belong to.

IBM Ring #254
We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at:

Highland Senior Center
3192 Highland Ave
Highland Ca.

The next meeting is the 10th of March

Hope to see you there

Note: the center can be a bit of a pain to find as it is in a large medical center area. Its on the right hand side as you enter the driveway.

Shoot me a PM and I will give you my cell number and guide you in if needed

Scott
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hi Scott,

I would love to get to a meeting but tonight doesn't look like it's in the 'cards'. Anyhow, what time do the meetings start? I'll shoot for the next meeting -- April 10, correct?

BTW, my email is dcs1@ix.netcom.com -- I'm more likely to see things there Smile

Thanks much,

David
zippyfix
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of zippyfix
Hi David,

Next months meeting will be April 9th (remember its the 2nd Tuesday of each month) Ill shoot this to you via you email address as well.

Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Any Rings in the Inland Empire area, SoCal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL