The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Air cannon confetti -Manufacture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
I´m looking who can build a air confetti cannon! Two small pvc tubes with an refillable small bottle with remote control(selenoid?). I gona have this system inside of my box. A small tank in down of my box conected with to tubes with confetti.This is to work in big and small stages like in hotels...
I saw in youtube hundred videos people who build this and teaching, but for me is dificult.
Who can make this?

Santos
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
Any information...please.

Santos
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of knmagic
SOmeone in here maybe able to build for you...Maybe search for the member name "remote guy". He is good with remote controll or you can buy this and use your foot to launch it. I have two of them and they work good:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/quick-draw......6ebaceff

Ken
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
Hi Ken,
I send a pm for the Remote guy.This one in the link is not a air compress is CO2.I would like to have Two small pvc tubes with an refillable small bottle(air compress)with remote control.

thanks

Santos
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Theater effects used to sell the dump valve. If you get it the rest is pretty easy to rig up.

If I had time I would research and let you know more. The air is the way to go instead of buying the cartridges all the time. Plus you cannot fly with them anymore either.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Contact Theatre Effects, there is a large selection of reasonable confetti cannons ranging from hand held to floor models with foot levers, etc.

Chuck
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
Does the "Dump Valve" have another name? I couldn't find it on the Theatre FX website (I love their products BTW!)
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
830 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
The best out there is Streamer Effects, run by Ty Reveen (son of Reveen the Impossibilist). They do all of the major rock concerts, etc.

I use them in my show. They are expensive - and worth it!

Their service is awesome.

Lou

http://www.streamereffects.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
It might be called a quick release valve.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Air cannon confetti -Manufacture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL