The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Flip Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tysmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
171 Posts

Profile of Tysmagic
Well I know how to do the flip change; its kind of a variation of a twirl change minus hand shaking, for a little memory jog for you. Anyways yesterday we had a lot of magicians at work and quite a few did not know the move. I normally direct them toward the right DVD or book that would teach it to them, however I cannot remember for the life of me where I learned it. Doing a google of it I got the youtube version of some guy doing it, a teaching of it and some other stuff. Does anybody remember where this is on video for sale? very easily could be born to perform, maybe something from Jay Sankey, I just don't remember. Thanks!
TAOBMAETS 666 or 999 Steamboat
MMAgicMan
View Profile
New user
Fairfax, VA
84 Posts

Profile of MMAgicMan
The creator of the change is Looy Simonoff. It's in Apocalypse Vol 1 Number 9. Greg Wilson teaches it in either Card Stunts or Pyrotechnic Pasteboards. I'm pretty sure its Pyrotechnic Pasteboards though.
Dalton Jones
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
What about Mark DeSouza's "Shapeshifter"
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
robini
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
684 Posts

Profile of robini
Quote:
On 2009-02-21 10:14, MMAgicMan wrote:
The creator of the change is Looy Simonoff. It's in Apocalypse Vol 1 Number 9.

Originally titled Flippant if that's what the OP is referring to, although I'm not sure if it is or not.

-Robini (a rank "newbie" here, but an original subscriber to Apocalypse)
MMAgicMan
View Profile
New user
Fairfax, VA
84 Posts

Profile of MMAgicMan
Welcome to the Café Robini!
Dalton Jones
robini
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
684 Posts

Profile of robini
Quote:
On 2009-02-21 16:16, MMAgicMan wrote:
Welcome to the Caf� Robini!

Trying to catch up a bit after a hiatus from magic, for the most part, of some 15 or 20 years, I'm not sure how much of value I'll have to contribute, but thanks for the welcome.
Tysmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
171 Posts

Profile of Tysmagic
Robini was right, that is not exactly what I was looking for. I've looked through my books and DVDs to no avail. However, found a video of shapeshifter and that IS what I was talking about. Thank you very much, that was bugging me. And welcome back into magic robini
TAOBMAETS 666 or 999 Steamboat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Flip Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL