The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fake vomit from other countries needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
Believe it or not, I collect rubber fake vomit. At this point, I have all the different types available in the United States. For those Magic Café readers living in other countries, please let me know if you ever see any novelty vomit when you visit your local magic stores or joke shops. (Specifically, I'm looking for novelty vomit with labels/packaging in languages other than English).
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Your parents must be so proud. Smile
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2009-02-22 09:39, cbmar wrote:
Believe it or not, I collect rubber fake vomit. At this point, I have all the different types available in the United States. For those Magic Café readers living in other countries, please let me know if you ever see any novelty vomit when you visit your local magic stores or joke shops. (Specifically, I'm looking for novelty vomit with labels/packaging in languages other than English).


Perhaps,one day,you could advance to collecting 'The Real Pukoy':

http://www.scienceonline.org/cgi/content......59/1459a
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
C'mon guys, don't pooh pooh his idea.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Hey baby, check out my vomit collection...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I vomited in different countries but the only lable I had was 'Drunk'.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Smile
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Amazing what people will collect - when I worked in a wildlife park Roo Poo and Croc Crap were big sellers.

Destiny
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That's the funniest thread title I've read in a long time. But is it really a 'need', or actually a 'want'?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Best thread title ever. Ever.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
Is it possible that they don't produce fake vomit in other countries?
(Except for the German fake vomit that I already have)
Perhaps there's something uber-American about plastic puke? Like American Flags, Lady Liberty and apple pie.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I suppose the vomit can be representative of different national food? Like bits of rice grains, curry paste, hummus, kimchi, Borsch?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Evolve 'bring's up' a good point.

cbmar:Why don't you just make your own fake vomit reflecting the diets of various cultures worlwide.

http://tinyurl.com/c9vko2
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 17:50, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Best thread title ever. Ever.


Agreed...
cardone
View Profile
Special user
858 Posts

Profile of cardone
I have seen them for sale in" Tokyu Hands" in Tokyo Japan ...it is a huge department store ....Next time I'm there I will pick one up .
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I haven't had a chance to look (probably won't either, unless it's by pure chance that I find myself discovering fake puke for sale), but I'd imagine that most of the rubber ralphs sold in America are made in foreign countries. Just a guess...

Wow... imagine if you could customize your fake puke! Let's see... do I want the lasagna, the beef stew, the state fair corn dog, or the tequila with the worm?

Today, customized rubber vomit... tomorrow customized rubber doggie doo! My dog ate a box of crayons when I was a kid. That resulted in a technicolor backyard visual that has never left me.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
I'm really only interested in fake puke with foreign labels.
I don't expect that there is any significant difference in the appearance of the actual vomit.

Quote:
On 2009-02-28 20:21, Michael Baker wrote:
I haven't had a chance to look (probably won't either, unless it's by pure chance that I find myself discovering fake puke for sale), but I'd imagine that most of the rubber ralphs sold in America are made in foreign countries. Just a guess...

Wow... imagine if you could customize your fake puke! Let's see... do I want the lasagna, the beef stew, the state fair corn dog, or the tequila with the worm?

Today, customized rubber vomit... tomorrow customized rubber doggie doo! My dog ate a box of crayons when I was a kid. That resulted in a technicolor backyard visual that has never left me.
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
That would be great! Please let me know.

Quote:
On 2009-02-28 19:08, cardone wrote:
I have seen them for sale in" Tokyu Hands" in Tokyo Japan ...it is a huge department store ....Next time I'm there I will pick one up .
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
Many have been looking for me, but no one has found any yet. Please let you know if any of you have better luck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fake vomit from other countries needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL