The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Rooooshammmmbo!!! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3005 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I know some of you guys would prefer I not bring this up, but The Professor is willing to part with this secret, and I can't in clear conscience be selfish and silent about it.

I had nearly forgotten how powerful this three-faze routine was. He performed it for me early on in its development and having gotten off the phone with Dave a few hours ago, I can honestly say I still have no idea how he pulls this off. It's impressive, but hey, have him call you and see for yourself, don't take my word for it.

I like what he's doing with the teaching of this as well, it's direct, it's private, and will keep piracy at bay. Which means the secret will be safe with those who purchase the effect. More power to us!

No BS, no hype. True deep down honest to goodness appreciation for great work and innovative thinking.

Soon, I will be able to Roooooooshammmmmmbo!!!!! Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17835 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just email me if you'd like to be ROSHAMBOED Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
I have been Roshambo'd before.
I can remember swearing a lot over the phone to Slim King and I might have offended any people listening with my dirty mouth!!

It's bloody brillaint!

Peace & Love

Matt
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I thought 'The Professor' was Dai Vernon...
Machina
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Machina
Excuse my ignorance, please can someone enlighten me.
This "has nothing to do with the Magician who doesn't like Rock n Roll!" Corinda

www.mechanicsofthemind.com
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Isn't Roshambo the game where 2 guys take turns kicking each other in the biscuits until one gives up. Usually the first to go wins Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17835 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Although Roshambo is actually the game Rock, Paper, Scissors, I do incorporate the version that Cartman made popular in my live presentation (Blindfolded or with my back turned). Smile
It can also be done over the phone and on the internet.
I also give a few pointers on playing the game straight up.
And yes, The Professor was Dai Vernon (David Verner) long before I came around.
ROSHAMBO !!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2509 Posts

Profile of Waters
I was RaShamBo'ed yesterday.

...Seriously this was very cool.

Sean
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
The one that fooled me the most was when he told me to turn them face down and he still got it right!!!

The man is not human!

Peas & Gravy

Matt
Paul Spaniels
View Profile
Loyal user
Hull, UK
249 Posts

Profile of Paul Spaniels
Quote:
On 2009-02-25 08:07, Matthew Shepherd wrote:
The one that fooled me the most was when he told me to turn them face down and he still got it right!!!

How do you turn rock paper scissors face down??? :-S
I'm sooo confused.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17835 Posts

Profile of Slim King
To further increase the Impossibilities, I have you write Rock, Paper, Scissors on cards so they can be placed face down and NOBODY can see what they are. Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3005 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Paul, yes, you write down RPS on cards, or pieces of paper, and at one point in this miraculous routine, the cards are face down so not even you know what they are.
Paul Spaniels
View Profile
Loyal user
Hull, UK
249 Posts

Profile of Paul Spaniels
Psychic Samurai and Alexandre - thanks for explaining! Phew, confusion lifted Smile

This sounds awesome. I had a certain RPS routine in mind but this is clearly not that one! I want to be Roshambo'ed!!
...but not for money Smile
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
OK I can not stop think about the roshambo, please fill me in. Is this a routine or an inside joke I am not in on.
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3005 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Search 'Roshambo' and you'll find a long line of dropped jaws.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Sign me up buddy, Ryan
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17835 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just got back from Universal and a very ruff day for vocals. I will be doing some demo's tonight but most of them tomorrow (My email is jammed Smile ) but I do LOVE to play ROSHAMBO on the phone Smile
Just a little thin on the voice tonight. Hang in there! I will get to everyone I can!
:dancing:
ROSHAMBO !!!!!!!!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3005 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Well, it's official, I'm a Roshambo expert.

I loved learning the method to this thing ... actually three methods. Crazy.

Good times.

When is the next radio show, Slim? Now that I know it, I want to hear you doing it in action! Wait, you have past radios shows archived somewhere right? Fill me in.
Paul Spaniels
View Profile
Loyal user
Hull, UK
249 Posts

Profile of Paul Spaniels
Have you tried it out yet, Alexandre? If so, what was the success rate?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Rooooshammmmbo!!! (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL