The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Match sticks t-126 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dhkites
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of dhkites
Can anyone please help me?
I have recently found my set of match sticks by tenyo. I bought them back in the early nineties. I would love to perform this trick again only I cannot remember the sequence in which the blocks are placed by the performer. I have tried searching for the instructions with no luck. Pm me if you have this item.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Pm'd you. Sorry for the delay.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2009-02-24 22:43, dhkites wrote:
Can anyone please help me?
I have recently found my set of match sticks by tenyo. I bought them back in the early nineties. I would love to perform this trick again only I cannot remember the sequence in which the blocks are placed by the performer. I have tried searching for the instructions with no luck. Pm me if you have this item.

Quote:
On 2013-02-01 11:51, Killertweety wrote:
Pm'd you. Sorry for the delay.

Only delayed by 4 YEARS not a problem. Smile Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Those Matchsticks must have gotten very lonely in the past four years.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
Only delayed by 4 YEARS not a problem. Smile Smile

It was one of the first posts ever on this forum I believe ... . I meant it as a joke but ok Smile
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Killer

I figured it was a a joke that is why I added a snail and sleeping smiley boy.

It reminded me of another forum post in Magic Patents - a list.

Poor ssucahyo couldn't get the patent images to render. I'm sure it was driving him up a wall because there are a ton of them listed and asked a couple of times for help. Someone said to install Quicktime but that didn't work as usual, very bad program and invasive takes over everything.

Dates of posts tell the story. I PMed him On 2012-06-07 with the solution. I knew it would work but really didn't think by then he was still around or cared anymore but he replied right away. Installed the plugin worked perfect he was very happy. Then I added a post for anyone else that may need the same help. So it pays to try to reply no matter how long it has been someone asks for help Smile

Quote:
On 2006-08-12 11:59, ssucahyo wrote:
Woow..this is cool....!!!

Quote:
On 2006-08-12 12:03, ssucahyo wrote:
But I can not open the drawing.....How to see it??

Quote:
On 2006-11-17 10:54, ssucahyo wrote:
Fellows, I can not see the draw....
anybody can help me please??

thanks,
CC

Quote:
On 2011-10-12 05:15, ssucahyo wrote:
Dear fellows,
I after my PC crash, I did instaled Quicktime and using firefox browser, but I still not able view the image.
I really thank you if someone can help me.
Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,
CC

Quote:
On 2012-06-07 06:59, MrWizard wrote:
For anyone that is having problems seeing the patent pictures forget about Quicktime horrible program.

I use the patent office suggested free alternative plugin with firefox browser works flawlessly for me.

It is called Alternatiff you can read about and download it at the link below. http://www.alternatiff.com/

Works with IE or Firefox and other browsers as well.
Easy to install just be sure to select the right installer for your system and favorite browser.

Hope this is of help to others that have not been able to see that great huge list of patents.

Thank you for posting that list hours of fun and great resource of new ideas!

Richard

So there you go it took from 2006 to 2012 to get a PM with the correct answer to the problem.

Wizardo to the rescue 6 years later. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Match sticks t-126 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL