The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
Sad news. Cellini has just recently suffered a stroke. He his in the hospital. So unfortunately Jim won't be coming to the school of busking in Cardiff. But what I intend to do is set up somewhat of a charity fund or a hat pass for Jim.
Address checks, and get well cards, to Richard Sullivan.

Marianne told me that Jim is in pretty bad shape. I could imagine he is in bad shape financially. So anybody out there would like to send some form of donation this would be really appreciated. I'm sure Jim and Marianne would be over the moon with it.

Thanks
Gazzo

Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
That's bad news.
Will talk with you soon.

Jim
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
So sad to hear that.

Gazzo, it might be possible to set up a Paypal account as well to accept donations.

I don't know how to do it, but I'm certain someone on one of these forums could guide you through it.

I'll send a money order to the address, but I imagine that Jim and his family might get more donations if a Paypal account were opened. It'd be easier for the online community to give that way.

Thank you for passing on the news. Please pass on my prayers to Jim and his family.

Chad
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
Checks should be made out to Richard Sullivan?
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
aitchy
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of aitchy
Paypal accounts for such are very easy to set up and their website talks you through the easy steps.

The only slight problems come when a certan threshold is reached (around $3000)when there are more online forms etc -..... but that's a good problem to have.

very sad news and heres wishing for a full and speedy recovery.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Cellini is a master to me. I have been thinking about him a lot after using his 2-ring routine in my act.

I bet Dave V. can set up the PayPal account. It will be much easier and quicker to send a donation.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Yeah, I could but it would be hard for me to get the money to him. They need a bank account number and physical address.

Gazzo, if you want me to help you set it up on your or Cellini's behalf, PM or call me.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
Thanks Dave,

Please make checks out to Richard Sullivan
But get well card's to Cellini
here is Jim's home address

Richard Sullivan
Im Roggebode 5

5400 Baden

Switzerland

Jim would love to here from you all
pass the hat for Cellini
G.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13414 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Sad news, indeed. I'll be sure to help.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
This is indeed sad news, he will be missed by all this summer during the School of Busking.
I too will be sure to help
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
You all know jim is a very proud man
So this is a hat pass For Cellini
You guys know what I'm trying to say here, I hope??
Again thanks for all that send
Cellini needs us all
I know what he is going through.
Andy_Bell
View Profile
Regular user
my mindless rambling's now total
162 Posts

Profile of Andy_Bell
This is a moment and a half! caught between the shock and well wishing and the disapointment.My truly best wishes go out to you all (Mr Cellini and his family).
I dearly wish I had had the opportunity to meet with you. I am thinking of you although we have never met, your work is a massive influence on my fledgling efforts.

get well soon

Andy
I was put on this earth to do a great many things..... I'm now so far behind that I don't think I'm ever going to die!
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
A paypal fund has been set up.
If you wish to paypal send to-

cellinifund@beatthecheat.com

This is not an active email address for communication. It is only for paypal.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2323 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I will be definitely praying for Jim's recovery.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I added a graphic banner to my sig line. Anyone else who wants it on theirs, just PM me and I'll send you the code.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Dave this is fantastic please send me this detail and I will add it the School of busking home page.

It is great seeing how the coumunity is coming together to pass the hat. I have learned so much from Cellini, his books his Dvd,s and so on. Now I will get a chance to contrubute to his hat.
Mario
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
I hope that people, men and women, will take this as a wake-up call and ask their doctors about taking a single 1/2 strength aspirin every morning for the rest of their lives (with your doctor's advice and permission).

My own husband's stroke was very mild compared to what it might have done, because of his daily aspirin regimen. His doctor said it saved his brain and life. He'll be on blood thinners for the rest of his life and had to have an operation to fix the vein in his leg that was secretly leaking from an upstream clot and blow-out. A cheap price to pay for continued health.

Our generally bad diets and the stresses of everyday life leave us all open to these horrible events. Do whatever it takes to see a doctor and find out if you can do something to keep cerebral events like this from taking you out early.

I never met Mr. Cellini, but I sure do wish him a speedy recovery. He's facing the fight of his life.

dsalley13
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5429 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is sad news for all of us. Cellini is a great teacher and a great magician.

I wish him the very best

Koz
andolini
View Profile
New user
norwood,ma
75 Posts

Profile of andolini
Just sent my donation via paypal. hope cellini recovers soon.One of the all time greats
NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
Though I have only experienced him through his words in the Royal Touch, he has none the less touched my life. My humble prayers are with him, and his loved ones.
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellini (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL