The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Hi All,

I bought multiplying cane a long time ago from the dealer and it arrived with no instruction. Basically I know the mechanism for multiply the cane from my trial and error but I need more information for the routine using this item such as:

- could it be used in the middle of the performance. Usually with my technique I can only bring the cane into the play at the opening and then multiply it.
- I would like to know if there any technique to steal this cane in the middle of the routine. As we know we can do the steal using the appearing cane. But with this kind of cane... I don't know
- Does any reference OR any source of the performace of the magician doing the manipulation using this technique so I could get some idea using this item.

Anyone can help me?

Hengky
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Hengky,

You can introduce or produce this cane even in the middle of the routine or act. Of course you have to steal it out and produce it. Due to the length of this cane you need a cover (large silk) to steal the cane which can be concealed behind a table.

The other way is to do a switch like after a color changing cane (from black to green or red) - do something with the silk that changes the color of the cane and while doing it - switch the cane from behind a table.

Hope those ideas help.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Hengky

You can try to roll your cane same method as appearing ten foot pole, then it might easier for you to steal behind silks or other props as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying Cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL