The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Any Ideas?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
I know this may not go here, but you guys seem like a friendly bunch so...

I want to buy a download from Dan and Daves site, but they do not accept my card, and they only accept paypal within the US! What a bummer.

Any one got any suggestions?
Izz
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
77 Posts

Profile of Izz
Send dan and dave and email through their contact us and discuss other options if available ... cash or money order through regular mail ... I actually just looked at there site and it looks like they accept all forms of payment ... might try again

FROM DAN AND DAVE'S SITE ---

What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?

Solution Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are all acceptable methods of payment. We also accept Google Checkout & Paypal to verified customers only.

Having trouble ordering online? Give us a call at our toll free line: 1.800.726.6152

Additionally, we accept money orders associated with a U.S. bank and made out to dananddave.com. Just follow these 3 easy steps:

1. Pick out what products you would like, along with the quantity and color if need be.
2. Choose which shipping option you would like to use. (click here for shipping rates)
3. Write it down on a piece of paper and send it to our office at:

Dan and Dave Industries
------------------------------
Customer Service Department
16620 S. Creekside Dr.
Sonora, CA 95370
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Izz, they accept all paypal, but they don't accept paypal if you live in EU. Thanks for helping though, I will e mail their support.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Any Ideas?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL