The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Gemstones" Rare Magic Gems by Jeff Stone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey guys . . . just an update for you:

As you know, the DVD comes with free access to a website with bonus video clips and handling ideas, etc for anyone who purchases the DVD.

The site is updated regularly, and I just added a bunch of new stuff. There are contributions on there from:

• Jay Sankey
  • Wesley James
  • Liam Montier
  • Donny Orbit
  • Brad Gordon
  • Darrin Cook
  • Joe Diamond
  • And More

So for those who already own Gemstones, first, thank you! Second, go check out hte site for all the updates: Gemstones Site.

For those who do not own Gemstones, you can still check out the site. However, much of the content is locked and can only be unlocked with information that comes with the DVD when you purchase it.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I just got Gemstones the other day, and it certainly contains some gems in it. The website has some good stuff on it, too!

-Mark
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Mark,

Thanks for the support brother. Gemstones started off strong. Then sales slowed. However, suddenly there's been a recent surge in sales again. Murphy's has reorder 2 or 3 times.

Thanks to all of you for the success!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Gemstones" Rare Magic Gems by Jeff Stone (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL