The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Black Leather Packet Trick Wallet from the Ambitious Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
I had been carrying several packet tricks in either their original plastic holder, or inside a extra (non-magic) wallet I received for Christmas. The plastic holders are cheesy looking and the real wallet unfortunately bent the edges of the cards.

After searching the Café for various sources, I decided to try one of Frank Starsinic's wallets from his Ambitious Card site.

Okay, I really like this wallet. Right now it is comfortably holding my custom made set of poker-sized Gypsy Monte cards, The Royal Scam, and Spin Doctor. That's a total of sixteen cards. Each individual set is easy to locate and remove from the wallet without futzing.

The wallet is classy but unassuming- it does what it is supposed to to without attracting attention to itself, which lets the spectators focus on the cards.

I would highly recommend this wallet to anybody who wants to keep their packet tricks organized and accessible in something you'd be proud to put in your jacket.

I might get another one.

http://www.theambitiouscard.com/aitem.cfm?itemid=58

Douglas M.
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
Thanks for calling this to our attention, Doug. I'll have to give this some thought as well. Frank's quality is great (I use his strollers pouch).
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Black Leather Packet Trick Wallet from the Ambitious Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL