The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » young magcians unite!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wassabi_87
View Profile
Loyal user
moscow, idaho
226 Posts

Profile of wassabi_87
Are there any of you who are ten to sixteen years old and have suggestions for doing magic for those our own age?
bike during the day,
do magic at night,
and very early the next morning,
homework.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Bubba,
You should unite with some of the old timers. Many of us were your age at one time.
-Josh
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
danielhunley
View Profile
Regular user
Middle of No Where KY
168 Posts

Profile of danielhunley
I agree... I am 15, and I have learned very little if anything from my peers. They ARE in the same place you are. Some are better than others but just think about this, would you rather talk to someone who is 15 or talk to someone with 15 years of magic experience. Just a thought... But if you still want to talk with a magician your own age, add me to your MSN list at bullydog5@hotmail.com, or drop me an email at magichunley@comcast.net

Daniel Smile
Jack Of Hearts!
wassabi_87
View Profile
Loyal user
moscow, idaho
226 Posts

Profile of wassabi_87
ok, let me rephrase this, are there any of you out there that have ideas for performing for those in that age group?
bike during the day,
do magic at night,
and very early the next morning,
homework.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » young magcians unite!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL