The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Daniel Madison ADVOCATE -Review? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of gostone23
I agree somewhat. I think The Advocate is a cool idea. I've been practicing it on and off for ahwhile now. For me, I'm finding it tough not to broadcast what's going on. That's where I've been spending my practice. I figure I could integrate this into a lot of effects once I can regularly perform the dirty work confidently under good cover.

I really enjoyed his EMC performance. I showed it to a couple non-magician close friends to get their reactions and they all thought the effect was awesome.

Not being familar with other versions of this idea, I totally find the Advocate worth every penny.

-Robert
Sasasaam
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Sasasaam
I'll tell you why I love this tool. It's so easy to make. Buy a deck of cards, and it'll take 3 minutes to set up. That's it.

If you perform it well (which IMO is easy, but it's the type of misdirection I do a lot) then this is super easy. The timing all works out really well, and the tool itself is quite easy to use. I've started carrying this around with me, and it might even replace my I.D.!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Here I am YEARS later asking are we still loving this?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2843 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
It still is a valid tool and I bet many still use it.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Daniel Madison ADVOCATE -Review? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL