The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » OK, I havn't been able to find an answer. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
I've looked but everyone seems unsure, will a click like this make my cards last for longer?

http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/fin......&x_cat=a

Thanks
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3161 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
For $6 try it out and let us know.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
No, that is just a guard, you'd get the same effect from wrapping your deck in tin foil.

you need to "spring" for the extra 25 bucks and get a porper clip which will actually heal your cards while protecting them.
MMAgicMan
View Profile
New user
Fairfax, VA
84 Posts

Profile of MMAgicMan
I bought that card guard when I was a beginner. You get what you pay for. I bought a porper clip 2 years ago and am very happy with it.The porper clip is worth the investment and works much better than the card gaurd.
Dalton Jones
Tomer
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
113 Posts

Profile of Tomer
The card guard does help a lot if you walk around in tight jeans with the cards in the pocket... it keeps the cards loose this way.
If I'm out with tight pants I always carry my card guard, but other than that... it doesn't really do anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » OK, I havn't been able to find an answer. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL