The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Custom Jumbo Playing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Does anybody know where I can get a customized jumbo deck of cards?

I am performing the 10 card poker routine at a trade show and would like to have the company logo on the backs of the jumbo cards, I already have regular poker sized decks for giveaways, but am having a tough time finding jumbo sized cards that can be customized,

Thanks,

Omar
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
Cardsharks might do it, but I've never delt with them, so I couldn't tell you for sure (cardsharks are the same guys that do the gypsy decks).

Brandon
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Thanks Brandon,

I have decided to take a standard jumbo deck and printing the customer logo on self adhesive photo paper and just sticking them on the back of the jumbo cards, just need to round the corners and they look great, now, I can customize for each client without buying a brand new customized deck each trade show.

Thanks,

Omar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Custom Jumbo Playing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL