The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Building plans needed..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Today I was thinking about Ward Halls blade box. It sets on one end with out legs. Takes up less stage space. Good idear for a tight stage. My wife and I walked in as they finished the ding so I missed the presentation but I would imagine it is the same.

Mine has a few extras, which is why we were so confused. You can place it in the lobby with all the blades in and anyone looking down would be mystified about where the girl would go. Till you swap a few blades....
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
FYI. anyone who might know of anyone with a copy of the Lulu Hurst Society mailings will have a copy of the plans for my Blade Box. It also has a build-a-model kit so you know what you're talking about. There were only about 33 copies of this published, tho.

The Dalu Casket (its name)is VERY small with many blades. If I knew how to post a pic,or a link to one, I would. Doesn't fold up, tho. I suppose I could email a pic if you're interested (after thursday, I'm out of town and on Dialup now). Note that it is NOT easy to build...needs a welder, good wood and lots of pop rivits. And beer. Lots of beer.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Building plans needed..... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL