The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Pennies From Heaven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
In case you missed the article in Feb. issue of MAGIC magazine, Stan Allen was kind enough to allow us to post it on our website, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net , in the Seminar section.Thanks, Stan!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Forgot to mention, three tricks are taught - one from me, Roth, and Gallo - now FREE on our website
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2009-03-06 20:18, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Forgot to mention, three tricks are taught - one from me, Roth, and Gallo - now FREE on our website

Where are they located on the site?

Thank you,

Mike
Sword of the Soldier
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Sword of the Soldier
They are in the Magic Magazine PDF
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Is this the same one from Dean Dill's old videos?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

This has nothing to do with Dill. The article is about our seminar, and the tricks are our gift to you.
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
Wow!!! thanks for the gift!!!!
I will read it tonight
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2009-03-07 17:46, Sword of the Soldier wrote:
They are in the Magic Magazine PDF

Thank you!

Mike
leko
View Profile
Loyal user
Netherlands
202 Posts

Profile of leko
Thanks awefully, Coin Champions and Stan Allen.
What a wonderful present!
D Walker
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of D Walker
Great Article. Thank you.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Incidentally "Great article" is right, one penned by our very own Bill Wells here on the Café. Smile

"...Bear with me as we shift from the reality of a memory to a flight of imagination -- a fantasy of what coin heaven might be for someone who loves coin magic..."

Just beautiful, what a writer.

Bill speaks of not only his appreciation/recognition of the NY Coin Guys but also of the chance-meeting as a kid with J.B. Bobo himself and how that began his love of coin magic.

A very good writer with real experiences and continuity about this stuff that should be respected. I am honored, as the NY Coin Guys must be I'm sure, to have also had my humble works written about by Bill as well.

Anyway he weaves a really good story about coin magic here. It's quite a bit more valuable than just "Pennies from Heaven." I'd call it "Required Reading" on the subject and in that it is gold. Thanks and enjoy! Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Pennies From Heaven (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL