The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » Northeast SYM Assemblies - Tim Sonefelt Lecture Interest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Garrity
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of David Garrity
Hello,

Our SAM club, Assembly 21 in Hartford, CT is hosting a lecture tour by Tim Sonefelt the week of May 5 through May 8, 2009.

Tim would like to schedule lectures on adjacent days to ours as he will be traveling from Georgia to do the lecture.

I am trying to compile a list of area clubs that might like to host Tim for a lecture at their club. I know that this may not end up being on your normal club meeting night, however, I think the lecture is of great value and will draw people even on a special night.

Please let me know if any of these dates will work for your club so I can begin scheduling the tour for Tim and he can block off those dates on his calendar.

I can email you information about the lecture and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Also, please feel free to pass this along to other clubs/assemblies who you think may also have an interest.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
David

David Garrity
http://www.MagicalArtist.com
David Garrity
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of David Garrity
Any questions?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » Northeast SYM Assemblies - Tim Sonefelt Lecture Interest? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL