The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jason England on the center Deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
As if teaching "the most advanced techniques on how to cheat" to anyone will get them anywhere.

If you think so, you haven't been paying attention. But no worries, I won't disturb your sleep any further.
deathrisingup
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of deathrisingup
I loved the video as I have all of Jason's vids and even though I may be able like others to search out free copies I don't even hesitate to drop dough on his material. I'm just collecting all of it and will eventually throw it all on a dvd that will serve as my own little legedermain...not to be ripped Smile

Great work Jason! Thanks for this very anticipated addition. Now I'm watching for a vid on all the various deck stacking techs.
"Well, all the time ya spend trying to get back what's been took from ya, more is going out the door. After a while you just have to try to get a tourniquet on it."
C-Taylor
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of C-Taylor
He can stack a deck?
"theres a lot of good card magic in that book, unfortunately you have to have skill to do most of it." Smile
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2009-04-02 22:35, C-Taylor wrote:
He can stack a deck?

Yup.

From a gambling perspective (feel free to disagree) the move- the centre deal- is always something I've avoided- it has all the tells of a bottom PLUS you're holding a brief. Yes, it beats the cut, but at what cost?

Regardless, Jason was showing me some of the applications from a MAGIC perspective, and DAAAAAMN if the **** isn't hot! It streamlines a lot of sequences, and has convinced me to put the time into working on it.

The only downside to some punks trading the move is that Jason, and Theory 11, loses money. Unfortunately that is inevitable. Other then that, we must remember this isn't some gaffed deck that one learns the secret to- in many regards the name IS the secret (you deal the card from the centre)! Sure people might have access to the info, but if they don't put in the time to work on it they won't learn and retain it, and they CERTAINLY won't be able to do it.

Anywho, back to work.
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jason England on the center Deal (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL