The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Best fire wallet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I'm glad to see you are enjoying your wallet from Peter. I recently ordered one. I was so impressed with the wallet that I ordered another one.

I've played around with about six different fire wallets. Peter's is in a class by itself. It's a normal looking wallet that functions EXTREMELY well.

I'm done looking for the perfect fire wallet, for I have found it.
GhostRider
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of GhostRider
The Peter Austin Fire Wallet is awesome! We love the ignition part, the wicks that can be replaced, the sturdiness of the product, etc. By far the best fire wallet we’ve ever had. The instructional CD/DVD that came with it was also very valuable. Not only for just getting used to the wallet, but for doing “magic” as well.

VERY good product. Well done!
TheMagicMaker
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of TheMagicMaker
Quote:

On 2009-04-30 16:50, Kevinr wrote:
This is the best fire wallet on the market hand down... Fluid last a long time.. Also check out the video on here he actually shows the entire wallet.. WOW!

http://005666f.netsolhost.com/p44.html

page cant be displayed

This link is supposed to go to "a house of fire" which is Rick Hasslett's website. And it is most definitely NOT the best Fire Wallet! Peter Austin's NEW line of Fire Wallets BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION IN EVERY WAY And for LESS! Here is his website address for those of you who truly want the BEST FIRE WALLET IN THE WORLD:

http://www.peteraustinmagic.net
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
MagicMaker, because of your high regards for peter austin and his wallets that I decided to order his flint ignition one. Well let me tell you all that he is more than a pleasure to order from. He was backed up and could not get me my wallet in time for a show I needed it for, that he upgraded me to the electro blaze wallet for free. Then, he coulnt get it shipped out for another 2 days, so he upgraded me again to the fusion of fire wallet, again free of charge. He is a true gentlemen everyone and he really cares about his customers and that they get what they want and more. If your not happy he will o everything in his power to change that. So bottom line, you really need to order from him causehe does have the best!!!!
Eli
TheMagicMaker
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of TheMagicMaker
Hey Elimagic!

I'm SO glad you took my advice and are pleased with Peter's products... I too have just been blown away by how amazing and advanced his items are. I really feel like for ONCE I've purchased a magic effect worth MORE than I paid!

Just a quick note... For those of you who are interested, Peter has finally put up a demo video for his new Business Card Inferno. You can see it on his website's homepage or on youtube.

http://www.peteraustinmagic.net if you don't already have his website address

Once again he has TOTALLY AMAZED ME! I don't know how he did it but this new item is just AWESOME! I already put my order in! Check it out!

The MagicMaker

PS I heard he should have one up for the "TRILOGY OF FIRE" in the next day or two.. now that's one I want to see!
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
I'm using Haslett wallet at the moment and I'm very happy with it but I have to say that Fusion of Fire looks much better- it's smaller and sleamer.
TheMagicMaker
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of TheMagicMaker
Hey Everybody!

I've been informed that Peter will soon be adding 2 new wallets to his 21st Century Fire Wallets Line: BCI MINI and SCTW EXPLOSION. I've already seen the BCI MINI and I must say it is really sweet. Now you can have Peter's Business Card on Fire effect in a small, compact, beautifully made BUSINESS CARD TYPE Wallet and I'm told it comes in two different versions.

SCTW EXPLOSION I'm told will combine a totally new innovative design which will allow the magician to effortlessly load the signed card in 2 seconds! Here is the best part, now, the magician can have the signed card BURST INTO FLAMES as he is revealing it to the spectator to show it is their card. From what I understand, this can be done with both playing cards as well as business cards.

You can get a lot more info about these new items by checking out Peter's website.

Respectfully,
TheMagicMaker
auriuspd
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of auriuspd
I ordered a Trilogy of Fire wallet from Peter Austin back on July 25, 2010. Despite an email from him in early August that it would be mailed in a week, it is now Oct 10 and still no wallet. I have sent many emails to him via his website and still never a response to date. Has anybody else had this problem with Peter Austin recently or has something happeded to him? Peter, if you read the Magic Café, please respond to me in a PM.
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
Peter does good work, but it does take him a while to respond to e-mails and ship things out. I believe it's because he's probably a one-man show and does everything himself.

I had sent Peter my Fusion of Fire wallet to be repaired in July, but I told him that it was no rush. I received it in late September which was fine with me.

The quality of his work was well-worth the wait for me.
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
bkmagic
View Profile
New user
Torrance Ca 90501
14 Posts

Profile of bkmagic
After reading all the input on the Magic Café "UP IN SMOKE" I found out the worlds best fire wallet is the one Peter Austin makes. Everybody seems to say good things about the wallet. Everything looked good until I asked a question. When can I expect the Wallet? He had no problem getting the money. Peter if you able to read this query answer your messages.
My question is simple if someone is running a Magic Online business he should answer his Email. I have tried to contact Peter Austin to get an ETA on delivery of his world best fire wallet. Nothing – His voice box is full – He is not answering his email nor is he responding to that Mega giant “Ebay” email. Everyone answers when Ebay calls. But Not Peter.
I understand he has a one man shop but I’m not the only one trying to contact him I know at least three other (Magic) people trying to get a Fire Wallet. Maybe I’m unreasonable and expect too much but I ordered the wallet in mid October. All I need is ETA.
Does anyone know if Peter is OK?
Bill
Do you believe in Magic?
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Bill,
You might want to check out the last few pages of this thread (if you can get there with only a few posts).
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

There are quite a few guys who are unhappy with this guy's response as of late.
Sammy J. Teague
ProfessorMack
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMack
I just got notice that PayPal will be refunding my purchase price for the Business Card inferno that I never received. If I had even heard a single logical reply from Peter I might have waited. The product sounded too good to be true. Yes ... I know the old saying.
Life should always be MKagical or Melodramatic.
www.HeroAndVIllain.com
ProfessorMack
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMack
I guess I will have to look elsewhere ... Anyone have strong opinions about the Electric Hot Leads as a replacement for the non existant BCI? Your insights will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Life should always be MKagical or Melodramatic.
www.HeroAndVIllain.com
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Let me know what you find out abt Pace's wallets. Even if I decide to wait wait PA out in the hopes he retruns to life, I might consider an intermediary replacement.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
Quote:
On 2009-03-30 22:59, jimhlou wrote:
I also have the Kaps Jardonnet wallet - and love it. Got it on ebay for $30, and it was brand new!

Jim

Also great if you do mentalism: This wallet has a peak function AND it is the only wallet I have that I can easily store a sw..i . It has to do with the pocket fold --it won't bend it up. That isn't advertised but it's a bigger reason I carry it than the fire.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I like my Viking fire wallet; not cheap at about $90, but beautifully made of nice, soft leather and very dependable. The fluid lasts a few hours and has never failed me. Surprised no one here has mentioned it.....
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
Is there any electronic wallet on the market which works and looks good? I purchased Haslett's wallet but after one cherging the batteries are dead... Also quality of the wallet is so poor. How this is possible that there is still no innowation of old wallet? Everybody say that it works perfectly but the truth is that it sometimes takes couple of times to ignite the wallet. Each time makes some sound which is obvious to the spectator.
Mr. Danny
View Profile
Loyal user
North Central Louisiana
249 Posts

Profile of Mr. Danny
Viking Fire Wallet, Have had mine for years, and it Still Works!
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
215 Posts

Profile of milesart
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2009, Kevinr wrote:
This is the best fire wallet on the market hand down... Fluid last a long time.. Also check out the video on here he actually shows the entire wallet.. WOW!

http://005666f.netsolhost.com/p44.html

which one is this? link no longer working...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Best fire wallet (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL