The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Ministry featured on National TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Hi all...my wife and I invite you to join us this Tuesday at 11:30am est live, or for the rebroadcast at 5pm, 11pm or 3:30 am all eastern time on Rejoice! Our Gospel magic ministry is being featured on the Rejoice program on the TCT network. You can view the program on Direct TV Ch 377, Sky Angel at 133, local stations throughout the US and here on the internet at http://www.tct.tv

Be in prayer for us, I believe that we are the guests for the entire hour (I think). My wife will also be providing the special music.

Thanks
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Very nice! Too bad I don't get cable.. I'll have to call my grandparents and ask if they can tape it.

I'll put you on my prayer list.

Collin
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Rock on Brother Terry! We'll be praying for you!!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
You can watch it on the internet too Collin at http://www.tct.tv it may give you nightmares...lol
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
I'll try, our internet isn't always the smoothest streaming in the world, so I'll probably see about asking someone to record it as well. =P
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
The program went great...thanks for the prayers
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Terry, I just watched the whole program and you and your wife did a very good work for the Lord and your ministry. It was a good performance of Gospel Magic.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Thank you Rodney...I only had 4 minutes to do the opening piece, normall that is a full featured segment in my normal show, so I had to keep moving quickly with it.

If anyone wants to see the piece, you can watch it on demand at http://www.tct.tv/demand.php and choose the Rejoice program, March 10th. We start about 10 minutes into the program or there abouts. You can witness one of my newest effects...my Flash Card Trick of Death!!!!!! It kills'em...lol
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Congratulations Terry!!! I hate I missed this. I have dialup so watching on the net is not possible. Will it re-air?

Regan
Mister Mystery
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Probably not because of the news content that's on the program...at least I had more people watching us than the Masked Magician...lol
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
Terry, Great work! Hope to see you and your wife at a live program one day.
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Live is much better...lol Thanks Chris
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Just so you know, navigating to the March 10 program is not exactly intuitive... you have to access the archives through the RSS orange icon. Scroll down to the "Rejoice" listings and then to the March 10 show. I missed it the first couple of times, but finally found it through sheer frustration. Now I'm just waiting for the download.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
You did it the hard way Steve...just follow the link I gave choose the Rejoice image and click on March 10th date at the bottom of the rejoice window...you act like your from NC or something...lol
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2009-03-11 22:53, Terry Owens wrote:
You did it the hard way Steve...just follow the link I gave choose the Rejoice image and click on March 10th date at the bottom of the rejoice window...you act like your from NC or something...lol

Hey, let's watch it......I'm a Carolina boy too! Smile
Mister Mystery
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Everybody watch Terry and Cynthia's spot. When Terry is giving the message that goes along with the effect you will feel the spirit and get chills!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Saw Terry right on my home tv (Comcast cable in SW Michigan), that was really cool. Great job, hope you can be on again! I need to borrow that wallet sometime, I could use the cash or even the IOU!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
They never paid up...lol

FYI - That was Robert Baxt's Funny Money with TV performance rights... Smile
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Congratulations on your tv performance. I wish I could watch it but I have dial up as well and I don't recieve the chrisitan channel that aired the program.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
You were right, Terry!
I WAS making it too complicated. I thought all the squares under the REJOICE category were from that day. Should have scrolled earlier. GREAT PERFORMANCE and interviews. If we're going to share the "wealth" under this current presidential administration, we should also share the "talents" (Biblical pun intended.) You both have way too much talent for one family! Thanks for being such a great testimony for Christ!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Ministry featured on National TV (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL