The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Insignia by Ryan Schultz (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicduro
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
529 Posts

Profile of magicduro
I'm not a fan of the Botop change. Does this effect use a different change? PM me if possible.

Mike
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Are you talking about the jump?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Big Al
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Big Al
I have been practicing this routine for a couple of days now but I am not too sure about the second half. The signiture appearing on the name card is a knockout but the second part seems a little pointless. Maybe I'm missing something??
It seems to drag on the effect only to vanish a card (twirl) and then make it re-appear in the centre of the deck. My worry is that it is making it a little obvious that there may be 2 name tags. I haven't shown this effect yet, so maybe I'm wrong. Any comments?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hi Big Al. I suggest you send Ryan a private message with your question, for two reasons:

1. We are not allowed to discuss methods here
2. It's his routine, so he knows it better than anyone.

Just go up four posts above yours, and you'll see a post by Ryan (RSchultz). Click on the "PM" after the time and date above his post and send him your question. I'm sure he'll get back to you and explain everything to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Big Al
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Big Al
Thanks Scott. Will do!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Insignia by Ryan Schultz (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL