The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Ring on a chain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brangwinj
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of brangwinj
I believe this is one great trick noone has to touch trick so great for Dr.s or where germs matter and great in front of bartender or where someone has hand full but could watch . Metal so stays fresh looking . FYI I tell a little story that at this little spot the gravety is such that when I drop ring it locks on.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2341 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Glad you like the trick!

Take care,

D.L.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
615 Posts

Profile of disneywld
It is a nice effect that resurfaced a few years ago. Simple to make and rather simple to perform provided that you use the correct chain and ring.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
punx469
View Profile
New user
New England
46 Posts

Profile of punx469
Ya I like this one as well, I did it for some friends during a breakfast outing and my friend who was right beside me was amazed... I gave the ring and chain to his three year old to play with and he reversed it in like 10 seconds giving my friend a chance to see how it was done.....KIDS ruin everything!!! HAHAHA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Ring on a chain (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL