The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Getting noticed in a bar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2012-11-07 10:32, Zombie Magic wrote:
I bring the biggest coin pail I can find and do Miser's Dream with silver dollars. I get complaints from people trying to watch a game or have a conversation, but they aren't qualified to choose what they want over the magic I perform.

I[n] the last year I've only been asked to leave maybe 12 times.

Imagine how much better that punchline would have been if you'd started the first paragraph, "Once a month, . . ."
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-11-13 10:26, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-07 10:32, Zombie Magic wrote:
I bring the biggest coin pail I can find and do Miser's Dream with silver dollars. I get complaints from people trying to watch a game or have a conversation, but they aren't qualified to choose what they want over the magic I perform.

I[n] the last year I've only been asked to leave maybe 12 times.

Imagine how much better that punchline would have been if you'd started the first paragraph, "Once a month, . . ."

You're right. Good script doctoring on your part!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Getting noticed in a bar (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL