The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Triumph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 17:22, kentfgunn wrote:
Greg, TW,

For magicians (and darned few magicians at that!) the RF is a tell. I can fan in either hand. I cannot yet fan to this trick's requirements in the right hand yet. Luckily there is no limit on how much practicing I can do!!!!

Thomas, glad you liked it. I'll pull the tell just for you!

Well, I think you know from our prior interaction that I like just about anything you do. It's nice watching the results of thorough experimentation and a willingness to think outside the box.

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Kent

I'm really shocked that you had these special plasma coated cards made by Cannon that can be electronically changed either to face or to backs at a distance by remote control.
This means, without possible doubt, that you had a stooge.
Lying to us by suggesting that your triumph is done by sleight of hand is within acceptable magician's lies, but I consider that you passed the line when you involved a stooge (maybe it was not human, but even if it's just a table it's a stooge never-the-less, especially when it's a non very practical folding one).
I'm really disappointed to see that your life in the submarines developed your taste for a type of underground entertainment which is way out of line: we'll see to it that no one allows you to do this alone in a subway or a sewer.
How could you send us such a torpedo without warning? Aren't torpedoes always announced by a warning or a flag?

:D
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Etienne,

I can't believe you tipped the plasma cards! I'd never use anything made by Canon, though. They are my employer's competitor. Go Nikon.

I have a new twist on the Marlo-Lorayne poker deal. (The one in CUCM.) I'll send it along soon. I think you'll like it. It is NOT a sleight-free version. It's the exact opposite.
KG
Steve Rodman
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Steve Rodman
Beautiful! Fooled me badly. Just wasn't crazy about the funky way you fanned the cards to have the selection inserted. Otherwise, mind-boggling!
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
EXCELLENT
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Is this real life?

I can't see anything!

AAAAAAAAHHHH!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieYaHqXeNmE

Here is a similar concept I released on a DVD.

As with Kent when I created this effect I was looking to remove as much as possible.

I will have to say his display seems to be original and WOW!

Thanks for posting this Ken I have been searching for the Holy Grail of triumphs and your display maybe bringing the magic world closer.

Thanks again,
Brent Braun
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Brent,

Your version fooled me. I think it looks GREAT!

I think I'm doing something similar, using a four of a kind within a triumph routine here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_oGxY1zgfA

I enjoyed you as a performer!

KG
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Very clean and fair handling, very nice !!
Your handling and Brent Braun's "Simply triumphant" are my favorite !

Many Thanks.

Nicolas
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Quote:
On 2011-06-30 08:48, papawemba wrote:
Very clean and fair handling, very nice !!
Your handling and Brent Braun's "Simply triumphant" are my favorite !

Many Thanks.

Nicolas

And Bannon's "Last man standing" of course Smile

Nicolas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Triumph (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL