The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 'spectaters don't exist' vid (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jasper
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of jasper
By Jon Allen,
This is seriously worth checking out as it's a vid of good solid advice on working with people (as aposed to just performing to them) in strolling magic. You also get to see and learn Jon's walk around set which is a lesson in creating a well though out, rounded set from his opening line to a fantastic closer (his destination box)!
One of the best elements has to be the teaching format where you get to watch Jon perform on complete strangers, repeat the trick in a controlled setting where it's then fully explained and then to see his routines perormed again in a real situation.
You may have notice that I like this vid! IMHO i'ts a valuble resource and definatley worth the money.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
--Albert Einstein
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I must admit, I was not very impressed with the video. It was if anything rather pedestrian; did not exactly live up to its billing...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 'spectaters don't exist' vid (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL