We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Election - By Eric Ross / DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
I don't know if I would ever perform the sucker effect. However, I like the other two. The Card trick is like a self-working invisible deck and the ring trick is very visual.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1Tw7fE3cU

Election is a hands off miracle. A new, crushing enhancement to the 'You do as I do' routine or a shocking stand-alone effect with any deck. Two spectators are given two separate decks of cards. They both freely select cards and show the same card. This is all done in their hands with a normal deck that is completely examinable. Wait until you see the kicker on this one.

Plus you receive three bonus tricks that are simple; not only in the methodology but also in the way they are perceived by your spectators. Great magic should posses certain qualities; something a spectator can connect with, something that is visual and something that is completely impossible. The 4 effects you will learn on Election are just that, simple, beautiful and powerful.

Twisted- A great routine by itself but a better closer. Instead of a standard effect where a finger ring disappears, you make your finger disappear. It gets better... in a flash your vanished finger visually penetrates a solid finger ring.

Sucker- Visual, visual, visual. Bitten and restored sucker. You'll love the method to this one. It will be your favorite part of the effect.

Distorted- Eric's take on the card through bill illusion. This one is visual and impromptu.
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

[quote]On 2009-03-19 20:19, NexusMagicShop wrote:
I don't know if I would ever perform the sucker effect. However, I like the other two. The Card trick is like a self-working invisible deck and the ring trick is very visual.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1Tw7fE3cU</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->

The above was a bad link. - THIS ONE WORKS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlBdRgA4Gf4
Jason of BackroomMagic
daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
Are the decks examinable for the card effect?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I've heard through the grapevine that this is sweet effect.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
papercrane
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
152 Posts

Profile of papercrane
Honestly one of my favorite card tricks. It helps that its something that I partially own but I would feel this way regardless. When it comes to cards I like easy effects that get great reactions and this is it.
dmueller
View Profile
Loyal user
Central Illinois
227 Posts

Profile of dmueller
If done properly, the decks are examinable after. They would almost have to be since literaly the entire effect takes place in the spectators hand. Reset is relatively quick as well. Less than a minute if you can get a moment alone. I can't really explain more without risking exposure. It is an awesome effect that is well worth the cost.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1935 Posts

Profile of ted french
The other effects are great too don't forget the ring effect.
P3
practice practice perform.
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Yes, I especially like the ring effect... I think the ring effect is strong. Although, I think it could be stronger with a little patter. You know a story to build up to the effect. Election is in my opinion worth what is learned.

- My Thoughts
Jason of BackroomMagic
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Election is agreat self working effect. Yes it does take a little something but believe me it kills. Well worth it.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3962 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
This is an awesome DVD! I think some of the bonus effect are as good or even better than election. the ring effect is really good, and the card through bill is one of the best impromptu card through bill effects ever! everything can be borrowed. very nice.
KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Election - By Eric Ross / DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL