The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » This is how I perform Stewart James's Further Than That. Respond TACTFULLY Thanks. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
You know I rarely do this one maybe 2-3 times a year. I just never think about it, BUT when I do it goes over strong I hope sincerely you enjoy it, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq7e__vGR9Q
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Ed,

this is the best video you've ever posted. The presentation was good, the technique was good, and everything came together nicely.

This is the best thing I've seen you do. Kudos!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thank you Ben, that means a lot coming from you. As I said I rarely do it UNLESS I have the deck on me set-up from the start. That, and my Fan's Favorite (Anniversary Waltz) is how I perform for lay people. You probably seen the Waltz if not check it out. It may be R rated (I test the waters really good before doing it) but that, In a Flash, Card To Wallet, and Eddini's (Malone's) Opener are the ones I do people remember. I'm so glad you liked it, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I agree, it was good, but in all of your videos, the one thing that gets me the most, is the audio. You need to bring down the recording volume of your mic, it will help get rid of all of the over modulated background noise.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I agree and I hate it, but it's built into the camera. I've tried everything as I've said, all to know avail. I have a Logitech Mic/Cam combo I got like 5 years ago for $79.99. I hate to say it, it is what it is. In my hypnosis videos I had one complaint, so in my second I used it to my advantage. From the start I gave the suggestion, it's a soothing calming white noise and it worked. Not so with my magic. I'm sorry but again my hands are tied. Thanks you so much, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Hmm, what program are you using to capture?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » This is how I perform Stewart James's Further Than That. Respond TACTFULLY Thanks. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL