The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Jumbo Dumbo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Murdock
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Murdock
I have a cool idea I think all of you will love. You seen the boxes of Jumbo index cards? They have a Ten of Diamonds printed half on them.

Why not force the ten of diamonds on someone and then have them shuffle the deck and place it on the box so it half covers the Ten on the box. Then show it to the speck and say "See, I knew your card all along. Take it off." and they will try to take it off but they cant and they will look really stupid! Smile Smile

Feel Free to use it,
Murdock

Oh yes, I forgot. I always follow this up with 52 card pick up. You would be suprised how many people fall for this. Smile Smile
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Are you sure that making a spectator look stupid is what you want? Why not try to remove it yourself, and make the magician seem to be the stupid one.

:carrot: Smile Smile

Maybe you could make a fake box meaning you can then turn it into a sucker effect where you do end up removing the card!

:carrot: Smile Smile

Good Luck,
Owen
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
I like the idea of the fake box, maybe a cut in the top to allow you to remove the 10 from the box so it looks like you pulled it right off the box?
:bikes:
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Jumbo Dumbo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL