We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » The skinny on Andy Nyman's NEW book! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
782 Posts

Profile of Special this week...

ANNOUNCING Andy Nyman's NEW book: BULLETPROOF

"Nyman is my man. A new book full of his twisted and wonderful thinking will be a treasure for those who get the chance to look inside." -- Michael Weber

"Andy's work is an inspiration! I am in awe of his ability to fuse elegant methods with dynamic plotlines." -- Jeff McBride

"Andy Nyman is a creative dynamo. When he starts thinking, the sparks start flying." -- Max Maven

"Andy Nyman is one of the strongest creative forces in the magic world and one of my favorite performers. I highly recommend Bulletproof!" -- Larry Becker

Andy Nyman has achieved worldwide for his ingeniously constructed mysteries and mind-blowing performances (and his brilliant work with the sensational Derren Brown). See his cover story in the April 2009 Genii.

Now he finally reveals some of his most preciously guarded secrets in this must-read book.

Bulletproof will teach you 36 of his reputation-makers, all practical, commercial, and diabolical, routined with Andy Nyman's renowned psychological precision.

The book includes a dozen essays, all of Andy's published lecture notes, plus profiles and interviews. The covers house a BONUS CD of an interview with Nyman on mentalism and a DVD of Nyman's behind-the-scenes documentary of his BAFTA-nominated dramatic series.

And opening the book: a preface by David Berglas and foreword by Derren Brown.

Bulletproof is a limited edition of only 750 copies, each signed and numbered by Andy Nyman.

Printed on top-quality satin-finish paper, each copy is hardbound in luxurious leather with a full-color dustjacket.

Coming this fall. SAVE $50 AND ORDER NOW! Andy Nyman's Bulletproof is now available for pre-ordering at the introductory price of only $200 (regular: $250) at the Miracle Factory while supplies last!

The Miracle Factory
1909 S. Harvard Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90018 USA
(323) 731-8652
Toll-free: (877) 707-4268
email: toddkarr@aol.com

-------------------------------
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » The skinny on Andy Nyman's NEW book! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL