The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight presents Txema Gicó Postdiction Pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Perl
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
376 Posts

Profile of Perl
By the way, I still like the name "THE LEADER"!

The toothpick leads you to the answer, while the toothpick acts like a leaded pencil too!
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
Mentally Mis-Lead...
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Any more names? Txema and I have pretty much decided which names we are going to use. There are several effects described in the release and some of the above names will be used for the individual effects...SO...at the present at least 3 of you will be getting free copies of the trick.

We do have the subtitle which was inspired by Jordon's The Write Method. The subtitle will be: "The Write Stuff"

RicHeka will be getting a free copy too for his suggestion of UNWRITTEN. Txema has an interesting effect described in the directions.

We will be calling this effect UNWRITTEN IMPRESSIONS

Deputy's Spirit Lead....lead me (pun intended)toward the name I decided on for
the Nu-Way Spirit writing I described. The houdini routine will be called: Lead by the Spirit (which I wouldn't had thought of, unless he had mentioned SPIRIT LEAD.

So you three will be getting a free copy of the trick when released. I am still debating the actual official name of the trick and some of your suggestions are seriously being considered.

It is not too late to submit a name. If your name isn't used as the main title, but I use it as a title of one of the effects you will still get a free copy of the trick.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I wanted to clarify that "The Write Stuff" is NOT the name of the trick. I realize that Tony Eye has used that title in his book.The Write Stuff is just a play on words that will be used in the Advertising. If this creates problems with Tony's book, then I will just use the Jordon's "The Write Method" which is still excellent.

Devin
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
After discussing this with a few people I have decided NOT to use The Write Stuff as it may create confusion with Tony's Book. So it will be "The Write Method"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I just closed a deal with Murphy's. At looking at production costs I will be able to keep the price of this trick at probably $20.00.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The official name will be: UNLEADED -"The Write Way" Full details will appear on the Hocus Pocus website by tomorrow. The trick will be available within 3 weeks tops, maybe sooner. I am working on the directions now.

Devin
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
It looks like it's up on hocus-pocus already. It's definitely a different kind of magic.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Hocus Pocus is taking presales for delivery by the end of the month. It is different.
TxemaGico
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of TxemaGico
Hello everybody,
Finally here I am. Thank you very much because of your support!!
Have you seen the routines Devin has developed for this trick??? They are AMAZING!!
I have developed this trick with all my love so I do really expect you enjoy it and get incredible success wherever you use it (at any place, at any moment, without preparation)
Thank you very, very much because of all your suggestions Deputy, Thomas Kwon, Shadowmage, Perl, Richeka, Paul H. and JordanJohnson (I supposse you are a real tennis lover:-P).
Thank you very much because of your interest, VcosNJ (I know that the first sold unit will be yours...;-) )
Have a wonderful day!!!
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
TxemaGico and Devin:Thank-you very much for choosing 'Unwritten" as part of the name of one of the effects.
This really sounds fantastic!

I am especially excited after read about Devins use at Tableside at restaurants.

Oh...also the possibility of combining it with Cloudbusting...well let me just say...it sounds like the possibilities are endless.

My best.
Rich
TxemaGico
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of TxemaGico
Thank you, Richeka.
I do also think that the possibilities of these pads are absolutely endless. Just get the inspiration by our routines (those made by Devin are simply deep-impacting) and develop yours!!! ;-)
Devin is now writing the name of "Richeka" in a label for the delivering company ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight presents Txema Gicó Postdiction Pad (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL