The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Max Krause products... will he ever stop?!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Just stumbled upon two new products from Max while admiring his himber rings (I don't think I will ever be able to afford them but I like to look at the big photo of them and try to find the seams, why can't they make all himber rings like this?). He has a new Ultimate Mis-Made Bill which is actually a notable improvement over the original handling. I can see how the improvement can make a mis-made bill routine on stage or parlour to play out much more deliberately, slowly, and cleanly. After all, one of the best convincers for a bill routine is having the serial number noted. Max's other new item is his new table. This I like a lot. You have essentially a full sized close up table that doubles as a close up case for your props. It's considerably bigger than a collapsable close up table but I was never very fond of the collapsable tables because of their wobble. I can see how Max's new table can come in quite handy when you show up at a venue to perform let's say, a formal close up show. All you need to ask from the venue is a space for you to station yourself and your table (this would work great for trade shows as well).
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Kissdadookie,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I will try and steer some shows your way so you can get my ring. Smile

I'm glad you liked the mis-made idea. I just think it solves several small inconsistancies with the effect.

I am very excited about the table. I have been using mine now for several years and I constantly receive compliments on it from my clients.

Once again thanks for the feedback!

Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Max Krause products... will he ever stop?!? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL