The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Salami? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
This may sound an odd one, but...,
I now a couple of top working pros here in the UK, who pull out a fake salami instead of a wand from their pocket
when done at the right moment this plays very well and gets lots of laughs, etc..
I have a gig coming up for a catering firm, and thought this would be the ultimate wand substitute,
only, I can't find one?
My friends who use them have bought them before from a supplier at Blackpool (possibly living in Europe?)
Although can't remember any details?
The only ones I can find are here: props4shows.co.uk,
but are to long, fat, and come with netting stuck to them.
Does anyone have one, or know where I can pick up, a suitable wand substitute / salami?
Cheers,
matt
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Here's a site which offers a 10 inch fake salami. The string netting can be cut off...

http://fake-food.hubert.com/fake-hot-dog......gna.html
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Detlef
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
156 Posts

Profile of Detlef
Hi,
try a shop window supplier, they must be able to help, just google.
Over here in germany we have a shop called Der verrueckte Laden, they are also sellein all different kind of fake fruits and as far as I know salami, but quite long.
Regards
Detlef
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-03-30 02:40, David Bilan wrote:
Here's a site which offers a 10 inch fake salami. The string netting can be cut off...

http://fake-food.hubert.com/fake-hot-dog......gna.html

You know, for $40 you can get a real Salami AND have a snack between shows.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Salami? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL