The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Website Promotion Questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Preston Burt
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Preston Burt
I am the owner of a small magic website, and currently offer some magic apparel items through the site. However, this summer I will hopefully be ready to open an online store and really turn the site into a business. I can't spend alot of money on advertising right now, so I am looking into several options.

I have explored several banner exchange options, and was wondering what everyone thought of them? Who has the best one?

I have also signed up for a "top 25 Magic sites" list where people will vote for my site to be added to the list.

While both options are free, I am willing to explore others that aren't. I checked into MagicVideoDepot.com and they seem to have really reasonable ad rates. Do you know anyone else with cheap ads?

Thanks for you help and suggestions, let me know what you think I should do.
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
I would suggest that you ensure that your site is easy to navigate, provides the content that people want and that your service is premium. If you do this (and spread the word here and with the advertising methods you have mentioned) then you will be well on your way to running a successful e-business. If you do not provide these things then no amount of advertising will do you any good.

Good luck with your site! Being trained in E-Commerce (well, a little bit anyway) I love to see web businesses do well.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Website Promotion Questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL