The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2009 entrée: Jack Carpenter » » Question about your printed material » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
Dear Mr. Carpenter
Do you still perform the material that you have printed in your books? Have you made improvements to those effects thru the years? From reading your posts the last couple of days it sounds like you are the type of person that is always looking to improve on a method, that is why I asked the question.

Take care

John
Jack Carpenter
View Profile
V.I.P.
160 Posts

Profile of Jack Carpenter
Well not everything- but routines that I always have ready to go- and perform- from the older printed material include Seattle Switch, Four at Once, Pocket Interchange, Mysterious, The reverse Assembly stuff, Riffle 'n' Roll, Impulse Change routines (more of which will be published in the future), Nine Angry Men, and quite a few others.

There's a few routines I love and always do that are in the New DVD, and I've been doing them for years, but they'll be new to you. (Hopefully.)

Yes, I am always looking at the technique- but I rarely change something that's been working for years- more likely result for me is a new routine!

-Jack
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2009 entrée: Jack Carpenter » » Question about your printed material » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL