The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2009 entrée: Jack Carpenter » » Overhand Stacking » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
Dear Mr Carpenter
You write a lot about overhand stacking methods in your books along with your riffle stacking methods. Do you prefer overhand stacking over riffling stacking or use it only when a table is not available? Aside from the table do you think their is an advantage of one over the other. These days you don't see a lot of magicians doing overhand stacking in their videos.

John
Jack Carpenter
View Profile
V.I.P.
160 Posts

Profile of Jack Carpenter
John,

I prefer riffle stacking. Overhand stacking however can be a thing of beauty though in the right hands.

You've got a point though- the guy that comes along and brings the overhand to it's full possibilities can fool everybody. Maybe that's you! Play with my "Double card thumb drag" move from Modus, and fool me with a triple duke some day!

-Jack

-Jack
Jack Carpenter
View Profile
V.I.P.
160 Posts

Profile of Jack Carpenter
. . . And remember, I don't want to see any ". . .injog, run two less than twice the number of player stuff.. . .it'll take too long, and nobody will care if they're still awake. . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2009 entrée: Jack Carpenter » » Overhand Stacking » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL