The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Advice - Best kids show DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

Not sure if this is the place for this but am hoping that some of you could offer suggestions/recommendations for DVD's about kids shows - Performances, What to/not to include? Do's and don'ts? Etc...Etc...

Thanks in advance

Matt
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Best one I've seen is Seriously Silly by David Kaye/Silly Billy (book and DVD have the same name).
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2215 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
coolini
View Profile
Regular user
australia
175 Posts

Profile of coolini
Silly billy dvd is good but you must buy the book as well for a better comprehension of the techniques and style.
and as filler use patrick page volume 6 of his secret seminars dvd...lots of gags and things to do in between tricks
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1104 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Ken Scott's DVDs will give you an idea of what a professional caliber children's performance can be. I give Ken's stuff my highest recommendation.
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
677 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Kids birthday show by Dan Harlan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Advice - Best kids show DVD's (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL