The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol 4-6 Now On DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magicproshop
View Profile
New user
MagicProShop
46 Posts

Profile of magicproshop
L&L has finally released the final 3 volumes of Michael Ammar’s Easy to Master Card Miracles on DVD.

Volumes 4, 5 and 6 are now available on DVD. What do you guys think, are Volumes 1-3 or 4-6 better?

Peter Whiteman
Peter Whiteman
www.MagicProShop.com
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting. I'm gonna get them.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
That is great. Glad to hear it. I can go buy them now to add to the shelf. It is funny, I don't see them on L&L's site. I'll try a search.

Andrew Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
rrubin98
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta (USA)
277 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Here's the link to them on L&L's site:

http://llpub.com

- Richard
Dr. K
View Profile
New user
Honolulu, Hawaii
66 Posts

Profile of Dr. K
This is great to hear, as it is excellent stuff. Unfortunately, as with many of the classic videos, I already own all six on VHS. This summer, I will try to take all 150+ videotapes I have and transfer them to DVD using a friend's brand new VHS to DVD burner.

As far as choosing between the first three and the second three, I couldn't make a recommendation. I think that they are all outstanding.
Dr. K
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
I don't see much use in transfering vhs to dvd, when the dvds already exist. the quality of your homemade version wouldn't be as good as the professionally made ones. better sell the vhs and get the dvds!
Dr. K
View Profile
New user
Honolulu, Hawaii
66 Posts

Profile of Dr. K
Selling actually is a possibility, MopKrayz, but we'll take a look at the quality we get from this first. I'll keep you posted.

But if I were to just flat out sell any of the tapes I have to buy DVDs, these would be the ones...I am constantly rewinding them and trying to find different tricks, explanations, and technique demonstrations. The only other set that I really want on DVD is Doc Eason's Bar Magic trilogy, which was just released.
Dr. K
cardfreax
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
181 Posts

Profile of cardfreax
are they really good? I'm thinking of buying them...
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
I think Vol 4-6 is better than the first three, but that's just my opinion.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1563 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Michael Ammar's Easy to Master Card Miracles are definite choice for card magic beginners, especially those English is not native language.

I still perform most of tricks of the series to laymen, friends, even at parties. They are good card tricks under careful selection of spectators' reaction, and difficulty.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Exactly!
If I have to choose between the first 3 and the last 3, I will definitely go to the first 3! There are many good tricks solely on Volume 2 (Ambitious card, Card warp, twisting aces, MacDonald's Aces), and don't forget Volume 1's Red Hot Mama and Las Vegas leaper.

Hirase
In love with magic!
Jim Tighe
View Profile
Veteran user
West Virginia
360 Posts

Profile of Jim Tighe
They are all very good. A shame that they are not combined onto a single DVD (three volumes per DVD). David Roth did that with his coin videos and it stimulated me to buy the DVD. As much as I would love to have the ETMCM series on DVD, I wouldn't be stimulated unless there was a trade-in of my VHS tapes or the videos were combined and priced differently.

Jim
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
320 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
What about Danbury aces on volume 4??

GREAT TRICK!
magicproshop
View Profile
New user
MagicProShop
46 Posts

Profile of magicproshop
I love Between the Palms by Alex Elmsley on Volume 3. Also on Volume 3 is the great effect Color Changing Deck by Dai Vernon.

Those two are some of my favorites.
Peter Whiteman
www.MagicProShop.com
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
Does anyone know why it took so long for 4-6 to be released on DVD format????

The market was ready for these months and months ago.....
Drive Carefully
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
Sunny Idaho
1543 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Quit your whining already, they're out now...
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
320 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
LeConte, Iam sure that you email the company they will justify you that...

Regards
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
I'm just mad is all because now I have to choose between Ammar or the new Tommy Wonder DVD's, as I don't have enough money for both!! Smile
Drive Carefully
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
I've heard that Ammar is going to make 7-9 soon. Is this just a rumor?
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
hkmagician
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of hkmagician
I already have all the videos,I hope L&L trade in my videos and let me add some money to get this DVD set.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol 4-6 Now On DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL