We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol 4-6 Now On DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Marko, that would be cool if he did. I haven't heard. I thought he would expand his Coin set.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
779 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Are they still providing the bonus tricks with the DVD's as they were with the tapes?
mjb16
View Profile
Loyal user
Ossining, New York
208 Posts

Profile of mjb16
I went to the Ammar Lecture in NYC, and I asked him if he had planned to make anymore card dvd's. He said that he is in the works right now to make ETMCM vol 7-9. He said hopefully by the end of the summer early September they should be out. So the rumor you are hearing is true! He is just not sure exactly when they will be available!

Cheers!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Who cares why they took so long to release them on DVD? Let's talk about the substance of the material and not L&L publish dates.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol 4-6 Now On DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL