The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Celldomly Seen" by Martin Vetter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
CELLDOMLY SEEN
by Martin Vetter

From the creator of the critical acclaimed 'Gemstone Genesis', Martin Vetter is proud to present 'Celldomly Seen' - an effect with a method so clever and well hidden that you can't help hitting your head when you learn it.

EFFECT:
The magician ask a spectator to place his cellphone on the table. The magician then displays a list of 3 words. The spectator is then asked to think of any of the three. He don't say anything or point to anything. The magician then sends him a text-message. After the message is send the magician places his phone on the table for all to see - and he don't touch it again. The spectator then reveal his thought and checks the message - a match! The above is repeated with a list of 10 words. Again the text-message match! Finally, the test is conducted in EXACTLY the same manner exept no list is used. The spectator can think of ANY word!

* USE your own phone
* NO Gimmicks
* EASY to do
* INSTANT Reset

I plan to release a preview-video around the 15th this month Smile
Martin Vetter - www.vettermagic.com
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
ovationkc
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ovationkc
Can't wait for the preview. Sounds great
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Sounds cool!
Will be my first trick with a cellphone!
WALTHER
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
It'll be awesome if it could be done solo. Smile
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
For an added drama...dumdadadum...you can do it in a locked, soundproof room with only you and the spectator present - at least if you feel like performing under heavy test-conditions...haha..joke aside, you get the point! :0)

Another great thing about the trick is that the spectator gets your phonenumber so they know who to contact if they need some magic performed. I use it a lot as promoperformance Smile

-Martin
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
Sounds great! Do you need an ultra modern cellphone to accomplish the effect? Mine is almost three years old. Smile
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
I've experimented with a lot of phones and it works with everyone I've tried Smile. Mine is rather old too Smile...just need to be able to send text-messages, of course Smile
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
Thanks, Martin!
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
If this is half as practical and powerful as 'Gemstone Genesis' then count me in !
Looking forward to trying a new bit of 21st Century Telephone Magic.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Actually I think Celldom is even more powerfull than gemstone.
I was concerned with releasing this at first at it is my reputation-maker in Denmark. But afterall the method could give you endless posibilities. So I want you to play around with it as well Smile

-Martin
daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
When are you planning to start selling this?
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
The plan is to release the preview-video around the middle of this month. The sale should begin around 1st May Smile

-Martin
daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
Great,I hope this is as good as it sounds Smile Im excited about this one.
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
It is EXACTLY as it sounds :0)

-Martin
Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
I made my order. I will do a small revier latter.

Mike
Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
Ok guys.

Just downloaded the video and I have seen the explaination. The concept is not new, it was seen several times before (from some already released DVDS / manuscripts) , its only a variant of that very old concept.

It gives you some real world tips, wich is also nice. But for 30 dolars, its too expensive. I wont be using it, simply because I have better ways to acomplish the trick.

The author seems a nice person, but iam only giving my prespective of that trick.

I can provide Martin the sources, so he can see with his eyes.

I currently do celular mitosis, and its far more practical than this.

Thank you guys.
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Hi Mike!

Thanks for you take on the effect, Mike.
It is great to hear some reations Smile

Was not aware that this has been used before - at least not the way I use it!
I would rather say - of course it has been used like that before...haha :0)

It is the way it is hidden in the effect that make it worth it's price.
It took me months to develop this method so it ended up beeing the clever way of hiding the secret.
The secret in itself is really worthless. It is the way it is structured into the handling that make it really kill. Since I've began to perform this effect I've had an 80% hiring rate (compared to around 20% earlier on).

But you are totally right. In this effect you DON'T pay for the secret. (Which is true for most of my other effects as well). You pay for the struture of the method. The reason all my videos is priced 29.95$ is that I don't want them to be any schoolboys trick. The effects I release is serious stuff in the hands of creative minds Smile

Thanks again for your kind remarks, they are appreciated.

Regards,

Martin
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Any other review?
WALTHER
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Celldomly Seen" by Martin Vetter (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL