The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Bill penetration<<borrowed bill and pen! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1176 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
After 30+ years as a card mechanic, I have decided it's time to change and give myself a new interest and direction.

Now semi-retired and working as a Teacher's Assistant, it is my ambition to introduce magic to the primary school in all its forms. Not just card magic.

For me, this starts with currency magic. And like any new-be, I am open to trial-and-error. And gullible!

So, with money to spend. It is easy to spend it on ... let me say ... "inappropriate magic material" ... i.e., a waste of money.

There is so much out there to tempt... and many products which will fail expectations.

However ... I took the plunge and bought LIQUID MONEY by BEN WILLIAMS.

Price £7.99.
Man, o' man, did I strike gold!
An ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!

Borrow a pen ... Borrow a currency note ... An absolute miracle! Children will explore EVERY possibility, and they do NOT find one!

An instant download. Clear, precise instructions. I am going to follow this guy.
FULLY RECOMMENDED.

I have NO connections or business associations with this product or provider, but I intend to keep a close eye on this creative thinker for further purchases!
WulfieSmith
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
861 Posts

Profile of boydy
The best, in my opinion, is the Invisible Hole.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3480 Posts

Profile of warren
The cocktail bill penetration is another good one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Bill penetration<<borrowed bill and pen! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL