The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Signed coin in Can.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stimuli
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Stimuli
Stick with the coke can and slyly force that !@#$er in there!!! I have done it with great reactions with our New Hampshire coke cans!
Frak
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Frak
Something has changed with the construction of the soda can openings here in Ohio as well. Diet Coke is nearly impossible to work with. Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper is also a problem...but less of one...so I'm going with that UFN.
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
I find most cans are ok diet coke is great as hides the silver of the coin , also sprite fanta and for beer cans I use fosters too but its just about checking the can before you purchase it but great trick
Damian
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Damian
Punx,

I started performing this trick in the summer of 09, in Maine. In the beginning, no problem. I was using Diet Coke, as suggested; quarter just fell right in. But oddly, that same summer, I started running into problems with random Coke product cans. Like you described--the coin would jam about half way in--even with the cans that seemed to have worked, previously. I think at one point I started using R.W. Knudsen Spritzer cans. These I think split the difference. The quarter didn't just drop right in, but with a quick solid push it would go. Just need a little practice to get a quick, snappy thumb-push as you're opening the the tab.

Let me know if you've made any headway--I don't drink beer, so I'm on the lookout for soft-drink products that accomodate.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I have primarily used coke cans and am in Southern California... Never an issue but I have always wished that the type of can would not matter. But it is what it is, although I have been wondering about trying it with a nickel. Would still be big enough for an initial and would fit a lot easier in most cans. Thoughts?

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
After you get the coin in, I suggest using a pliers or screwdriver to open the hole bigger so you an get it out.

Makes it seem like it wouldn't have gone in the opening.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Signed coin in Can.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL