The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Torture Body Bag Escape ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Has anyone seen this or knows what it looks like? I saw a place selling it on the net but no picture of it. Any plans or a pic would be appreciated. Don, Smile Help I'm stuck and can't GET OUT!
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I have some video of Steve Santini escaping from a body bag, you would have to PM him for me to release it to you. I'm not sure what effect you are talking about however. It could be the same.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
http://www.escapology1.com is the site I'm referring to. Don,
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I do not believe Steve's bag is the same. It has been a while since I watched his video but I remember his locking with a padlock.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
The only problem with escapology1 is there is no pic, and something else I heard.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Wow escapology1 still exists!?!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Who knows if they actually exist? From what they had on their site I liked what I saw. But because of what I heard I'm going to get my stuff else where. Don,

P.S. they do have a few items I wanted but I guess I'll find something to replace them with. Don,
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
BTW: I never did get the shims or the $12 back from escapology1.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I think I still have the website for the internt fraud complaint center
gtetsill
View Profile
New user
Scotland
1 Post

Profile of gtetsill
Can I see any vids of bodybag escaeps
Graeme Tetsill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Torture Body Bag Escape ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL