We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Joshua Jay Lecture at IBM Ring 352 in State College, PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bad Conjuror
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Bad Conjuror
Hi,
IBM Ring 352 and the Penn State Performing Magicians Club will be hosting Joshua Jay in a lecture in State College Pennsylvania at:

Holiday Inn Express @ Williamsburg Square
1925 Waddle Road, State College, PA

If you're local: Toftrees Exit from Interstate 99.

Ticket Price: $20.00 per person - To reserve your ticket, contact:
Joe Kelly @ 814-594-5075 / Dave Houser @ 814-577-7693

One of magic’s most eclectic and accomplished rising stars, Joshua Jay has a purpose: to show people that things aren’t always as they seem. And that’s important, because seeing things differently is where fascination, inspiration and hope come from. Through his performances which blend sleight of hand, psychology and wit… through his writing, lecturing and innovation. Joshua Jay challenges you to challenge your perceptions, because the secret is right in front of you.
Joshua Jay has performed and lectured in over 40 countries. He is an international award-winning magician, a critically-acclaimed author, a fine-art photographer and a monthly columnist for the largest independent magazine for magicians.

If you can make it to the lecture, we would love for you to join us! See you there! For any additional information, please feel free to contact me at eyh5007@psu.edu.
J.Robert
View Profile
Loyal user
Gettysburg, PA
240 Posts

Profile of J.Robert
When will this be? Or for that matter, when was this?
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
516 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Hi J,

As near as I can see, by looking at the clubs website Joshua lectured there on April 29th.

If you want to catch him and you don't mind the drive he will be in Parsippany NJ. on May 27th 7:30PM at 903 S. Beverwyck Rd. Parsippany NJ. 07054.

It's a 3 Hour and 20 minute drive. There are a few places between here and there to crash if you don't live long drives. I live in East Stroudsburg PA. It is a 50 minute drive straight East to Parsippany from my house.

S. Patrick
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Having seen his work on DVD, I think attending his lectures would be a great investment of time.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Mike Webb
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Mike Webb
His lecture was better than I had anticipated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Joshua Jay Lecture at IBM Ring 352 in State College, PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL