The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » World's Funniest Mouth Coil Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Here is a hot tip from Robert Baxt:
I've been teaching this so often in my live lectures I've developed a new instruction technique; so try this: take a stick of chewing gum, the kind that comes in a metal foil wrapper about 2 and a half inches long and wrap the wrapper around the tip of your finger. Leave about a third of the wrapper above the tip of your finger and twist this section to a point. You now have something that looks a little like an old style German officers helmet with the point on top. Now carefully place this entire thing in your mouth with the pointy part sticking out of your lips as you close your mouth around it. If you keep your lips loosely closed and blow, the air pressure will build up in your mouth and the whole thing will shoot out of your mouth like a rocket. This is fun on it's own, but it's an example of the blowing motion you make to shoot the coil out of your mouth if you want to do this as part of your mouthcoil routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » World's Funniest Mouth Coil Routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL