The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magical_magician3003
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of magical_magician3003
Hi,
1)I was wondering that does anyone have T.Nelson Downs book of coin magic?

2)Is it available?

3)I heard that there are many WEIRD sleights in it, is this true?

4)What is the most number of coins you can backpalm?

5)When did J.B. Bobo die?

6)I have heard a lot about Scotch and Soda, but what is the real effect???

7)Does anyone here know the trick called Impossible Vanish? The effect is that you vanish a card with a coin on it; coin unmoved, card disappeared! Does this require a lot of skill? How much time will it take me to master it? Does it look amazing?

8)Has anyone here heard of the Learned Pig Project? Well, I am a member of it, and why aren't they putting up any new magic books?

9)And what happened to card trick central (web.superb.net/cardtric) ? The webmaster's e-mail adress is wrong, and there are no new tricks coming.

10)Can anyone here do David Copperfield's (or his grandfather's) Four Aces Trick? It came on his 15 years of magic DVD.

11)Is Tony Hassini alive? What about Gene Rump?

11)Can you give me some tips on the classic palm? I have started to practice it. In Bobo's book, the method was wrong. It said on the center of the palm, but actually, it's done with the base of your thumb. But some magicians do it in the center of the palm.

10)Does anyone have any tips on the French drop?

12)Who likes the sucker vanish here? It works great on kids!

13)And I have a problem. My friend knows the secret of the classic palm. When I do a trick which requires the classic palm for example the standard vanish, or when I dump 4 coins in my left hand, he says, "You palmed it," even though he didn't see me, or notice it. He just knows it! What should I do?

14)Are there any amazing, superb, astounding tricks that don't require the classic palm?

15)Does Jeff McBride have children?

16)I got Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol. 1, and it was great. I loved 8 Card Brainwave, Red Hot Mama, and especially Further Than That! Further Than That is a great trick, funny, and requires no sleight-of-hand. My friends even loved Triumph. Whenever I wave my hand over it, they start to laugh, and then they try it.

17)Does anyone here know a very good, amazing, card vanish, except the tent vanish, or backpalm? If you do, please PM me, or e-mail me at magical_magician3003@yahoo.com
Thanks
Bilal
xicepik
View Profile
Regular user
Montréal
117 Posts

Profile of xicepik
Just a suggestion : You should separate all your related questions in different blocks of text. It would be easier to read. (You can use the "EDIT" icon on the top of your post to change it.
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
/boggle
wow that hurt my head and eyes

here in the format of your question, is my answer:

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. 5
5. 1996.
6. You show two coins, a Mexican Centavo and a silver Half Dollar. You place both coins plainly in the spectator's palm and ask for the Centavo, only to discover it's a Quarter and in his other hand he discovers the Half Dollar! Then the Mexican Centavo appears where ever you want it to be.
4. Yes. No. 5 minutes. Yes.
5. Yes.
He is very busy.
6. It's still there. Yup.
7. Yes I can.
8. I think so. No Idea, but he was alive as of 1984.
9. Practice.
10. More Practice.
11. I have in the past.
12. Do tricks without classic palm until he lays off.
13. Yes, there are many.
14. I think so, but isn't that kinda personal?
16. Yes, I know several vanish's, as do others on the board.
magical_magician3003
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

I didn't really understand what you wrote, sorry, MacGyver. Did J. B. Bobo die in 1996? What about Gene Rump, and Tony Hassini? Please anyone answer my other questions!
The Thaumaturge
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of The Thaumaturge
you are allowed to log on again...
you don't have to ask all your questions in one visit. Smile

thaum
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
By the way, I did answer all your questions.... kinda hard to read in one big blob, huh?

To make it easier i'll edit my post in just a sec... hold on =)

in the meantime, have a dancing pepper! Smile
magical_magician3003
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Bobo died in 1996???? Where did he live?
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
I'm pretty sure Tony Hassini is still alive. I remember getting some magic video by him when I was a wee beginner. Hilarious! I still have it.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL