The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Re-Deal -- a gambling/magic/time travel novel by Richard Turner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Yep! It's that Richard Turner -- the fellow who can deal bottoms, seconds and centers better than anyone else on the planet, and he has written his first novel.

It's about a blind card mechanic who learns how to do Karate. However, that's about as autobiographical as it gets. Our hero manages to travel back in time and play against Wild Bill Hickock, Doc Holliday and even the legendary E.S. Andrews.

Many of our favorite card experts are mentioned in the text. It's a good, interesting read. It's basically light-hearted. The characters are well-developed.

Richard put a lot of good thought into this novel, and he did a fine job with it.

It's called Re-Deal, and you can get it directly from him at http://richardturner52.com/
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Sounds pretty interesting think I will get this
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
necro555
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of necro555
Interesting indeed, I'll probably buy it as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Re-Deal -- a gambling/magic/time travel novel by Richard Turner (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL