The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 24 (new thread) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
I know Santa and others have started 24 threads here in the past, but I searched and cannot find it.

So ...

Anyone see the events of last night's episode coming? That blew me away.

And I can't wait for next season. The rumour is there might be ... Pirates!

(Okay, just kidding about the Pirates. But I still claim all rights to the idea, just in case.)
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
First season I had him pegged. Just took 7 years to prove me right!

The only reason I saw it comming is because of the history of the show. Not what has happened but more "how" they go about things. So I have started to think those things. Make senes?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2394 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Does anyone think they are really going to let Jack die? My guess is they are in the middle of salary negotiations right now. If they come up with a cure you can bet they agreed on terms for next season. If he dies, it means Keifer was asking for too much money.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2009-04-14 11:21, Ken Northridge wrote:
Does anyone think they are really going to let Jack die? My guess is they are in the middle of salary negotiations right now. If they come up with a cure you can bet they agreed on terms for next season. If he dies, it means Keifer was asking for too much money.

Kiefer already signed (last month sometime) for the 8th season.

http://www.startribune.com/41740752.html......tkEP7DhU

Word is there will be an 8th season followed by a big screen movie. The movie is not official, but some people involved with the show have said that is how they would like to close the franchise out.

Maybe the movie could tie in with a time travelling Pirates of the Caribbean? Gotta work the pirates theme.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-04-14 11:21, Ken Northridge wrote:

Why do people assume stuff like this? Come on now Jack has almost died every season, taken to China, exposed to nuclear material.

The WHOLE POINT of the show is that he almost dies. Why disparige the name of the actor? That is really unfair.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Can't wait for it to start again here.

Has Jack ever had a cup of coffee yet, or used a bathroom?

Destiny
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Nope. Nor has his cell ran down.

Oh and my favorite part, NOTHING in Washington D.C. or Los Angeles is more than 10 minutes away!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I fell asleep for the middle section! I have to watch it again. You know, I was wondering the same thing Destiny, he looks aweful fresh for running around all day. I love that durn show.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Cut and pasted from a fan site:

Start spreading the news: Jack Bauer will be saving the world from New York City on the next season of " 24."

The FOX series, which left Los Angeles (on screen, anyway) for Washington this season, will set its eighth season in New York, EW.com reports. The new season is set to begin filming in late spring and thus will have a significant portion of the production behind it when it hits the air in January 2010.

As has been the case for much of this D.C.-set season, "24" will actually do most of its filming at its Los Angeles home base. It's expected, though, that Kiefer Sutherland and the crew will take a field trip or two to New York to shoot some scenes.

Season eight will also feature "Slumdog Millionaire" star Anil Kapoor as a Middle Eastern leader who comes to the United States on a peace mission. EW also reports that Jack and Chloe (Mary Lynn Rajskub) will be working at a reconstituted CTU.

There's no word yet on who will be leading the unit, or which other regulars from the current season will return.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 24 (new thread) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL